Saturday, March 22, 2008

Staying busy!! and grad school

Exams..exams...exams..I guess might be my theme up until the semester ends. I have a funny feeling about it. Starting this Monday, things were a little less intense because I finished my powerpoint presentation. However activities of each day still deprived me of sleep and kept me on my toes.

The good thing that happened this week, was that I got a chance to talk to mumu a good amount. I talked with him many more times this week that I have ever before. Due to great news that I got the RIGHT phone card finally. I was able to go the sprint store and spend less money for more minutes with my baby. So that was good. It felt so good to be able to say "baby, im going to call you tonight." Our convo's ranged everywhere from the underdevelopment of Africa to our love for each other to our future goals. It was great stuff. Talking with mu made this week much easier to get through.

This week was fairly busy but everything is coming together so smoothly. One of the biggest things consists of me applying to grad school. I already have the two people that are doing my recommendations and now all I need to do is my personal statement. Which is the hardest part. jeez...its yet another paper...and I want it to be so good yet I have no idea what to say...so the process is stagnant at the moment :(. But yeah there are so many options for grad programs I am kind over whelmed. So i am still in the process of panning everything out. I'll make sure to keep you up to date with the latest in that area.

Anywho..this week is practically over. In about 2 months my baby will be back. Once April 17th comes...time will go by even faster! Yey.....:)

No comments: