Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally getting the chance to write

So its 2:40 in the morning and I am not sure what to write about at all. Its been such a long time since I have written anything and so much has happened. I guess first I can talk about the usual, which is missing mumu. I miss and love you sweets. It has taken me so long to write because classes have been literally strangling the life out of me. This by far has been my most intensive semester. But due to God's blessings, it has also been one of my most accomplished filled semesters.

I have Aced all my classes except one - which is advanced writing. I still did well in the class though...just didn't get the highest grade I could of cause I lost the ability to care about halfway threw it hehe. But yeah, I pulled off a great 10 ra programs for this semester, got a teaching assistant job for next fall, have been putting together a very good grad application that will God willingly make me irresistible to grad schools :P. I also got asked by both the ra and part-time job to stay on for the summer. YEY to making money is the least I have to say about that.....So yeah I have been busy. Things have naturally picked up at a fast pace since you've been gone baby. I have been focused on what I need to do despite my mind being on you. Although it has been a hard semester with you leaving, I am so happy that you had the wonderful oppurtunity of studying in Ghana for six months!! Do you know how many people get that oppurtunity!?! Not many. I am elated that God has blessed you to stay safe thus far. He has had his hand on you mu, from the family you were blessed to stay with to the obruni's that you have been forced to be around, everything has worked out for the good. I love ya cuffy. Im so happy you made the decision to go and accomplish your dream. This time away from each other has only strengthened us and has made us ever so ready for whatever lies ahead.

With that being said...I am pretty happy right now if I do say so myself ;) The semester has come to a close for me. I finished my last final yesterday at 9:00AM YAHHOOO!!! I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my mind. lol u do not understand how hard it was to write that last paper for Business Government class. My mind has literally never been stretched so much. Till this moment I don't even know how I wrote this paper cause I had nothing in that head of mine at all. After last thursday I got the lazy bug and I did absolutely nothing! My body was already in shut down mode even though I had one more final. But yeah I am so fortunate cause right now - everyone is still working on their finals and I...I am chillin! Wooo..it feels great. Even though it feels kinda lonely cause everyone is still working so hard and i am the only one on vacation so to speak... eh.but I'm still all smiles :) :). My baby is coming home in exactly 6 semanas. YEy!! In the next 2 week Ill be preparing to move out to my new apartment, start a new semester of classes (which I am not ready for :/..im think i may be too burnt out), further secure future plans and oh yeah..do something for my birthday ;). May 9th yall..yeaha!!!

P.S. I want to make a special request for everyone to show me as much love as you can and as soon as possible if u haven't already. My baby and I leave for Spain and Turkey in literally 2 months so imma be gone before ya know it. Imma need yall to get your Vicky time in now before its too late lol.

1 comment:

Tamu said...

i like how you ended it "I want to make a special request for everyone to show me as much love as you can and as soon as possible if u haven't already"... nice.

well, to honor your request: i love you so much, my sweet, with every fiber of my being.